Effective Date: 21 Dec 2024
Last Updated: 17-01-2024
JTWhats (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures we follow when responding to allegations of copyright infringement on our website and in connection with our application, JTWhats APK.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or posted on our website or through our application in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice (a “DMCA Notice”) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA Notice to the following designated agent:
[Insert Name] [Insert Address] [Insert Email Address] [Insert Phone Number]
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA Notice or an agent of that person.
5. Repeat Infringers
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
6. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with a revised “Last Updated” date.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Please remember that this is just a sample DMCA policy, and you should consult with a legal professional to tailor it to your specific website and application’s needs and legal requirements.